Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Miss A's BD post

This is pretty much how her 2 year pics went! Did anyone notice my new, lovely red chair? Dave suggested I cut back on the new [old] chair purchases. I said OK. Starting......tomorrow!
Things you must know and love about her:
*Her BLUE eyes!
*She has a shoe obsession! (you go girl!) Any size, any style.
*She has long skinny arms, and long skinny legs. It it so very yummy when she wraps them around me!
*She is quite bossy. She likes to be in charge and tell people what to do. (and again - you go girl!)
*When her mom tells her that it's time to get her hair combed, her response is always: "I'm busy right now."
*She is an excellent eater! Eats about anything but especially loves "basketti."

*She has some very delicious dimples.*"Kiss it better" is a favorite request of hers. Along with "What's gonna happen?" (when watching a movie she has not seen before).
*She LOVES her baby dolls and real babies and will be such a sweet big sister (less than 3 months!).
I love this little pumpkin!


8 comments:

Kellie said...

Soooooo cute!!!!!

I can't believe how grown-up she looks. It seems like forever since we've seen her!

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

she's a cutie! and yah the husbands just don't understand the chair situation do they. jake keeps telling me no more chairs too. but there so hard to pass up.

Janalee Hubbard said...

Yes, I did notice the luscious chair! You just need to start re-decorating your house around the chair finds! A red chair could go anywhere!

Your grand baby is so adorable, and you are a wonderful grandmother for spending so much time with her.

Ballard Family said...

What a little cutie! And I love the purchase!!!!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

She's such a doll- her eyes have always been so gorgeous. Happy birthday, missy! :)

Hayley said...

Those new pics of her are my favorite yet. I am in serious love with your red chair! Happy birthday to her, and I love the pics of Mallory and fam below. They are a beautiful little fam!

Hiatts said...

LOVE your red chair. I say keep on buying the chairs. LOve the pictures too what a cutie!

Andrea said...

she is adorable. great fun facts.