Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another birthday

My Kellie. My firstborn. My long distance daughter turned 29. My loves of her:


*She made me a mother.
*She is good at card games. And Pick (a game with Scrabble tiles).
[We all secretly hate her for this] JK Kellie!
*She is a good example to her younger siblings.
*She is a wonderful wife and mother.

*She is beautiful.

*She creates a peaceful, organized home. And she has lived in as many homes as years she has been married!*Her knowledge of the scriptures astounds me.

*Her desire to serve the Lord astounds me.

*She is a pilar of FAITH.

*She was a good baby, toddler, child, teenager, and adult. She is a GOOD person.
She and David moved to California right after their wedding. They actually drove away after the reception and never came back {except for visits, of course}. They have done much good in the church and community in all the places they have called home.
Kellie. You are loved and missed!

4 comments:

HBC said...

Happy Birthday Kellie!!

Hayley said...

Happy Birthday cute Kellie!

Andy and Mallory: said...

So this post has made it apparent who your favorite daughter is. That's okay, I can handle the rejection. I love and miss her!

Debbie said...

And...she has the most adorable children that Grandma puts on wonderful scrapbook pages.