Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving memories!

My married kids were with their "other" families. Dave, Judd and I drove to Springville and spent the holiday with my family. My mom was in the hospital recovering from surgery. :( Lots of photos, so scroll fast, or don't scroll at all.
















My brother and his family.

My sister and her family.
My sister and her family.
My brother and his family.
Lynnae & Doug. You were missed! And Judd was napping when we were taking the family photos.

4 comments:

Mandi Moon said...

How dare they visit their "OTHER" family. The nerve! Cute pics. I love how comfy Dave looks on the couch. *I still feel weird calling him Dave*

Hayley said...

Packed with fun!! And I'm loving the piggies. It's a milestone every mommy is proud to have.

Travis had to work from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. on Saturday/Sunday, and so we happily sluffed church....

Don't judge.

Kellie said...

Looks fun. I love that one of Judd (alone). He looks so much like dad.

Andrea said...

You have beautiful siblings, with great looking families. It looks like you had a nice time. I love the pics of Judd and his friends.