Monday, December 8, 2008

A Christmas tradition!

Every Christmas season (a weekend in December) we go to Salt Lake and stay in a hotel with our kids, and now grandkids. (We missed you Kellie, David and kids!!!) We eat, watch movies, shop, see the lights, go out to a movie (Bolt-excellent movie BTW) and just have fun. We planned it around Dave's company dinner, which was Saturday night. And Andy and Mallory went to the BYU/Aggie game Sat. night at the Energy Solutions joint. Too much fun for words. And again, scroll fast. Or don't scroll at all.
















Can anyone tell me how you put photos side-by-side? So as to not have a 3 mile long post.

12 comments:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Looks like a great weekend!! You guys have such fun traditions. :)

Hayley said...

I want to join your family...

If you go to www.picnik.com you can make really easy collages.

And I'm serious about the want to join the fam.

Debbie said...

I've been wondering the same thing Eileen...about the photos side by side. I'm a basic blogger, but willing to learn. Call me when you get it all figured out. Darling photos btw.

Romney said...

What a fun tradition and that's a good lookin family you got there!! Sounds like you guys had lots of fun.

The reason your blog doesn't say when I've updated mine is because my blog is private. Sorry, I know it's annoying!

Hiatts said...

what a fun tradition! I love Salt Lake City at Christmas time!

Krysta said...

I love the last one! Too cute!

About the pictures. I do my posts through windows live writer. That's the only way I've been able to do side by side photos.

Krysta said...

Question for you...do you use your external flash a lot when you are indoor just doing snap shot photos? Did you use it in any of the photos in your post?

Mandi Moon said...

You take the cutest pictures! I need a new camera. I just love to look at your awesome pictures. Not to mention that your family is nice on the eyes too! :-)

Mandi Moon said...

I think that when you are uploading your pics you need to select none for your layout choice. Right now you have it on center. And then you should be able to move your pics around where you want them! I think. Don't quote me!

Andrea said...

What a great tradition.
I use Windows Live Writer for my posts. It works great. You do it all offline.

jenjamin said...

such cute people!

jenjamin said...

what BEAUTIFUL children you have!