Monday, November 5, 2012

We missed the pretty leaves. . .

But who needs pretty leaves when you've got Whitley!? She is, and makes everything, BEAUTIFUL!
                          Want to win a FREE photoshoot? Read "how" at the bottom of this post.                                                    

















 Wait. We found a little spec of fall leaves.


Whitley just turned in her mission papers! If you can guess where she's going, I'll give you a free photo session! Just leave your guess in the comments.
*It must happen in Cache Valley - must happen between Jan. 2012 and Sept. 2012 - can be a newborn, senior, or immediate family session.
P.S. You can just say the state or country, you don't have to guess the specific mission.
Guesses so far: New York, Ohio, Canada, Florida, California, Alabama, Argentina, Washington D.C., Georgia, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Russia [Brazil and Russia were Facebook guesses], Australia, England, Washington [state], New Zealand, Romania, Kansas [couldn't comment, just told me]
She is expecting the call, soon.

21 comments:

Chalet said...

New york!

Kellie said...

Ohio

Kellie said...

BTW, these pictures are beautiful!!! It helps that the subject is so stunning. =)

thompsonmania said...

Canada! Does the closest guess win? I wanna win! How fun. And good luck to this gorgeous lady!!

Eileen said...

Yes. Closest geographically wins.

The E's said...

Florida

Linda said...

California

Robyn said...

Oh goodness those are beautiful! Beautiful girl, beautiful pictures! I'm going to guess Alabama!

Andee and Jose said...

Argentina

Rowley Family said...

I say Canada and Matt says Georgia. :)

Anne said...

Italy

Rowley Family said...

Ok I change mine to Washington DC Temple Visitors Center since Canada was already said.

Andrea said...

What a fun idea. I would love to win a session, but I live too far away. Oh man.

Hayley said...

Crossing my fingers for SPAIN!

The Warren Family said...

Australia!!!

ldrun said...

I am guessing England

Lori Rowley said...

California

Lori Rowley said...

Didn't know California was taken. Change that to Washington state

Mallory said...

What gorgeous pictures!! Love that girl. I'm not guessing because I get free stuff from you all of the time. :)

whitley said...

I think new zealand. Visitor center. Nice jump, thanks for doing the pics. -Whit's mom

Kori Thompson said...

Romania