Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A bedroom makeover!

Dave and I drove to Arizona for Thanksgiving. We took a few things with us. Like, FURNITURE! lamps, bedding, spray paint, frames, jars and LOVE! Here is the end result:



BEFORE
BEFORE


I picked up the furnitch on Cache Valley Classifieds. Joe painted it, of course.










Dave and I spray painted the night stands when we got there.
Ta - Da!!!










Everything in this room was re-furbished! Except the mattress, bedsheets and green frames.



These little lovelies were pretty excited. Can you believe I didn't get a photo of them in their new room!?

6 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW. way to go. I want my mom to come and re-do a room for me. I bet your grandaughters love it. I love the green color. It looks awesome.

Hiatts said...

Wow~ I bet they love it! What a fun Grandma you are.

Robyn said...

You are so freaking talented! Lucky grandkids. I LOVE it!

Hayley said...

Wow this looks so adorable! And so fun!

Vonnie said...

Wow, love the change! It looks so good. You have a talented family. Thanks for your love and support and sweet comments on my blog. I love staying in touch with you this way!

*Chelsey* said...

These girls are so lucky to have such a wonderful and talented grandmother and uncle! I love the room!!