Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A bedroom makeover!

Dave and I drove to Arizona for Thanksgiving. We took a few things with us. Like, FURNITURE! lamps, bedding, spray paint, frames, jars and LOVE! Here is the end result:



BEFORE
BEFORE


I picked up the furnitch on Cache Valley Classifieds. Joe painted it, of course.










Dave and I spray painted the night stands when we got there.
Ta - Da!!!










Everything in this room was re-furbished! Except the mattress, bedsheets and green frames.



These little lovelies were pretty excited. Can you believe I didn't get a photo of them in their new room!?

8 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW. way to go. I want my mom to come and re-do a room for me. I bet your grandaughters love it. I love the green color. It looks awesome.

Hiatts said...

Wow~ I bet they love it! What a fun Grandma you are.

Robyn said...

You are so freaking talented! Lucky grandkids. I LOVE it!

Hayley said...

Wow this looks so adorable! And so fun!

Vonnie said...

Wow, love the change! It looks so good. You have a talented family. Thanks for your love and support and sweet comments on my blog. I love staying in touch with you this way!

*Chelsey* said...

These girls are so lucky to have such a wonderful and talented grandmother and uncle! I love the room!!

Jawed Ali said...

Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

Jawed Ali said...

World's Most Latest Vehicles and Latest Cars pictures, Most speed and Expensive Cars with hot pictures
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com