Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My baby turned 20 today!

There's a life moment for ya! Here are 10 things I love about Judd (in random order). (If I was a good mom, I would list 20) He got an awesome BD gift, so that will have to do.


1. He is FUN to be around.

2. He is, for the most part, very patient with his geriatric parents.

3. He is very handsome.
4. He has an older brother and 2 older sisters that love him and set good examples for him. And take good care of him.

5. He is a dare devil. Always has been, always will be.6. He does what he wants, without fear of what others will think. I REALLY love this about him.7. He is very athletic.8. He is an excellent drummer.9. He is a Judd-eye Knight (Jedi Knight). He has had a love affair with Star Wars since the beginning of time.
age 17
age 18
age 19
age 20! 10. He was ordained an Elder on Mother's Day Sunday and is preparing to serve a full time mission.


Judd. You are loved! Seriously. And don't ever forget: You'll ALWAYS be my baby!

8 comments:

Kellie said...

I sure love my Juddly! We really miss him.

Andy and Mallory: said...

I love your B-day posts that you do. We love Juddy!!

Robyn said...

Happy, happy birthday, Judd! My kids sang happy birthday to you around the calendar yesterday when they realized it was your special day. (I didn't even tell them, they figured it out all by themselves!) Excellent Post, Eileen!

Mandi Moon said...

you are such a terrible mom for not posting 20 things. seriously! LOL! I love when you do this on your family's b-days! It's so fun to read. So it's good to see that Judd has always been a hottie. But with you and Dave for parents did he have a choice??? =) Happy 20th to Judd! He is making WAY better choices than I was at 20!!! So you must have done something right. ;-)

Heather Taylor Photography said...

awww, what a sweet post from his mom! Happy Birthday, Judd! I loved these pics, and amazing to see how much he's grown up in the last 3 years. (And how good of him to still let you take his pics!)

Hayley said...

We are some of Judd's biggest fans. Really, he is such a great kid. Happy B-day from us Kidmans!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Judd! I keep almost forgetting he's older than me! and congratulations on being ordained an Elder! Be sure to wish him happy birthday from me!

Vonnie said...

What a good looking son. He sounds like a great kid and a wonderful son. I'm glad you captured so many of his interests and moods in the pictures. You're an amazing photographer!