Tuesday, May 5, 2009

American Idol.

I'm hooked.

I just turned off the TV and wished I could open up Hayley's blog and get her re-cap and thoughts and feelings. Shame on you Hayley. :)

OK. So up until tonight I have wanted Allison to go home. Not anymore. She changed my mind tonight. I have thought ALL along that Adam would win, and Danny or Kris would come in 2nd. Kinda on the way to that prediction. Who will win!? I seriously don't know anymore. I LOVED ALL the music tonight!!! I was a teenager in the 70's, keep that in mind. It made me want to pull out my old halter tops. JK Kinda.

Tell me who you think will win. I'm totally curious!




4 comments:

Hayley said...

I've been a bit of a blog snob this week and haven't checked for a few days. You have been busy! I love all your new posts, and your new back drop. You are just so talented! I still haven't watched AI tonight, but just because I got a shout out I am recapping later for you!

Romney said...

I know everyone loves him, but I'm just not a huge Adam fan. I like the other 3 though so we'll have to see what happens! Only 2 more weeks!

Andrea said...

Don't love Adam... he can go. Of course I am routing for Chris. I am a redneck from Arkansas you know. We live about 30 minutes from Conway. GO CHRIS!!

thompsonmania said...

Yay! I added you as a friend too! Your blog is fun. As for AI, when it got down to the top 4, I loved them all! I think Adam will probably win, but I think Danny and Kris are great too. And yes, I LOVED the rock night, especially seeing some Led Z on American Idol, go Adam!