Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V-Day!

This is what I woke up to. Dave had to help with a food drive early in the morning, so he left before I got up. We don't usually give gifts, so it was a TOTAL and SWEET surprise! Dave got squat. I'm the worst wife in the world. But he still loves me! That's what I love most about him.
Dave and I cooked a steak dinner for Judd and his friends. I LOVE this kind of stuff! Judd had to totally calm me down. I was trying to do more (details) and he wanted to "simplify."

6 comments:

Kellie said...

I take it that's Judd's new woman? She's cute...I haven't met her yet.

Looks like you had a fun day.

Hayley said...

What a fun mom you are! Seriously, that is totally something my mom would do. Are we on for tomorrow?? If you are too busy or anything just let me know and we can do it when we come back. Tell Dave he is too nice for surprising you like that! Well done!

Hayley said...

You may be asleep by now...but, Trav get's home at like 10, so maybe we can come at like 11?? LMK Tomorrow. And thanks in advance...

my word is divit. I like.

Janalee Hubbard said...

I recognize that Estee Lauder bag- what a great man you have to buy you that.

It's great that Judd wants you to do that for him, so special! Is it just me, or does his date look a little like Mallory?

*Chelsey* said...

So what's in the gifts he left for you? I can't tell. How thoughtful though!

Mandi Moon said...

So, what's it like to be SPOILED ROTTEN! I bet it feels GOOD! That's so cool. How cool that Judd would do that at home. There's no way I would have done that at home. Then people may have seen who I live with! :-)