Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Crop Because You Care

Me and my "freakin' hot" friends had a girls weekend. We did IKEA and PF Changs on Friday, slept at my in-laws empty house and then cropped ALL day on Saturday. It was a fund raiser crop for Epilepsy. Too much fun for words.Then Dave picked me up and we headed even further south.

This is what sixty degree weather looks like! We spent a lovely weekend (Sunday to Tuesday) in St. George with Dave's lovely parents. It was deffinitely not long enough.

8 comments:

Kellie said...

Those pics at the condo sure bring back fond memories.

Looks like you sure had a fun weekend.

*Chelsey* said...

When are we going to get some sixty degree weather again??

Andrea said...

Okay, so now I am crying. I miss you all so much. I need some good scrapbook buddies. I miss you.

Hiatts said...

I could use some of that 60 degree weather!

Stephanie said...

We are "freakin' hot!" ;) I did have a great time! I'm stealing your picture and putting on my blog. Let's plan our next weekend!

Krysta said...

Ohhhh...so fun to see the "freakin hot" girls! Wish I was still there!

Hayley said...

I remember warm weather. Sigh.

Janalee Hubbard said...

Hard to believe that palm trees are only a few hours away!


And yes, you are freakin hot!