Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ME --- @ 50!

I decided I wanted to feel very young, and very happy, for my 50th birthday. So I made Dave take me to Disneyland! The HAPPIEST place on earth!!! We invited Dave's 82 year old parents to come too. The four of us "old" people strolled very slowly through the park for 3 days. It was a blast.

The "free" birthday visit starts in '09, of course. So for now, all you get is a birthday badge. No free dessert or anything else. But SOOOOO many people wished me Happy Birthday! Seriously, probably 50ish people. And it totally felt sincere! Even visitors in the park. They all called me by name too. Yep. It was ALL ABOUT ME!!!

15 comments:

Janalee Hubbard said...

Eileen, you are the coolest 50 year old I know! What a GREAT way to celebrate. Happy birthday :>

Billy and Nikki said...

You are the coolest 50 year old! Happy Birthday!

Robyn said...

Happy, Happy, Birthday!!! (I wish I could have been there, too!) I can't wait to see you next week. And...I hope I am that cute when I am 50.

Hayley said...

Your home! I'm glad you had a great time, and you are beautiful at 50. And you were missed.

Stephanie said...

Happy 50th. I love it when it's all about "me". I think birthday's should always be that way! Today is Doug's 40th birthday.

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday! What a great place to spend it! I also hope I look as cute as you when I'm 50. You are amazing!

Sarah Schwartz said...

That sounds like a GREAT way to spend your birthday. So glad you had a blast!

Hanne and Fam said...

Happy belated birthday! You are the cutest!!

Anonymous said...

You are probably the funniest, coolest woman! Happy 50th!

Hiatts said...

You are the coolest 50 year old. Happy birthday!! What a great place to celebrate, glad you guys are back.

Romney said...

50? I thought you were 25! Man you look good! Happy Birthday! It sounds like a fun trip! Disneyland is one of our favorite vacation spots!

Kellie said...

Don't listen to what everyone else has said--I think they just want free pictures. =)
Just kidding! You DO look great and you are one VERY cool and FUN grandma. My girls wish they could live with you. I love you.

Jenni said...

Eileen....I'm so glad you celebrate in Disneyland! You are the coolest:)

*Chelsey* said...

Happy belated Birthday!! Disneyland sounds like a blast!!

Mandi Moon said...

Well Eileen, you are one of the coolest and HOTTEST 50 year olds I know. So you just keep up whatever it is you are doing because it's working for you! :-) Dave's a lucky man to be sporting a fox like you on his arm!