Thursday, October 2, 2008

My new (old) chair!

I found this beauty on KSL classifieds and was so surprised that it was listed for only $25.00! Being the cheap skate that I am, I offered the seller $20.00. She accepted! I mailed her a check and we were going to work out when I could go pick it up (1 1/2 hours away). She went out of town, and while gone, her dad gave all her furniture (she was selling other stuff) to the neighbors, and they gave it to their kids. (ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!) So, I emailed her and offered her $50.00 for the chair if she would explain the situation to the neighbor. And. . . .VOILA!!! Isn't she lovely?!

7 comments:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Wow, you must really love it! ;) I love it too.... glad you were able to finally get it!

Christian and Melissa said...

Wow! You should use that in your photoshoots! It's perfect!

Krysta said...

She's a beauty! Photos would definatley be good in that chair!

Stephanie said...

Ok, that chair is cool! And it's in great shape! I think I would have shot someone if they gave away all that furniture! Glad you got it!

Kellie said...

And where are you going to put it? It IS pretty cool chair. Is it just for photos?

Robyn said...

Okay, that is a funny chair story! I love it. Your kids will probably fight over it when you die!!!

Guymon Family said...

Oooh! I really love that chair. That super tall back is awesome. It has such simple and elegant lines my two favorite things. You as always have a great eye Eileen!