Monday, October 13, 2008

I got tagged!!!


My first tag EVER! I feel so . . . . . . . . . . .special! Thanks Jenni.

2 names you go by:

1. Irene

2. Rene

3. My personal fav- Grandma Nee Nee

2 things you are wearing right now:

1. jeans

2. brown knit shirt
2 things you want very badly at the moment:
1. World Peace JK Mmmmmmmm. . . . . .lots of money
2. All my kids and grandkids to live in Cache Valley

2 favorite pets you've had:

1. Rudy (died almost 2 years ago)

2. Gerti (is now as old as Rudy when he died)

Photo is Gerti. Rudy was a Weiner dog too.

2 things you did last night:

1. Home Evening with the Thomson family.

2. Read Breaking Dawn (I'm struggling to finish it. Completely lost interest.)

2 things you ate today:

1. Leftover stew.

2. A Big Hunk (I eat at least one everyday. Seriously addicted)

2 people you talked to last:

1. Dave

2. Judd

2 things you are going to do today: (did today)

1. Babysit little Miss A


Can you notice the hair attempting to actually touch her ears!?
I always notice the crusty nose AFTER the pics are done!
2. Had a little Open House gathering for our sweet neighbors that are moving.

2 favorite holidays:

1. Christmas

2. Halloween

2 favorite beverages:

1. Cold, ice water

2. More cold, ice water

I tag all my sisters (who don't blog). Just email it to me.

6 comments:

Hayley said...

It's about time for an update, I've missed you in the blogging world, even though i saw you in the real world just yesterday...

Thanks for the sweet comments on the blog, you are always just too wonderful.

HBC said...

I loved it. First off I also have lost interest in Breaking Dawn. I've been reading it for two months and I'm just trying to finish it...but it's just not my favorite. Secondly, I also am addicted to BIG HUNKS! I eat them all the time. My co-workers gave me a stack of ten for my birthday. HA. We are the same!!

Robyn said...

Do you have issues with your sisters that don't blog? I love you anyway...and I will email you!

Jenni said...

I got half way through Breaking Dawn and was not interested...the whole pregnancy thing was weird to me. Keep going and then you can have a book club meeting with us. Erika, Natalie and Candace were talking about it. The book wasn't my favorite, though.

Andrea said...

I am so happy that you are finally in, and it is working with my blog. That was so weird. I love your tag. ... I want world peace too.

*Chelsey* said...

I really loved Breaking Dawn so you need to finish it!! Oh and that pic of your dog is seriously cute!