Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2012

Christmas came a lil' bit early in Arizona. At Thanksgiving, to be exact.






Christmas Eve, Eve.




Joe's lovely gift to Mallory and Andy.
Christmas day.
























Dave bought me a coin counter. Oddly, I don't have a big jar of coins. He does.





I think it's safe to say that Judd was pleased with his gift.


                                                    There was LOTS of "Kinect"ing.

Notice Joe. Waiting for me to take the photo. Obviously he didn't know I was shooting video. Nerd Bait!  :)

My downstairs tree, that never got decorated. Only the berries.

We sure missed our Arizona kids!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Your home couldn't possibly look more warm and cozy.

I wanna be a workman.

Also, I loled for real at Daves coin counter.

HILARIOUS!

(e-mailing and blog commenting at the same time. I feel like I'm stalking you.)

Robyn said...

Looks like fun! Great photos! A coin counter...So freaking funny! Did you get him a new scrapbook tool?