Sunday, April 26, 2009

My SIL

had a birthday this weekend. Here are the Top Ten Reasons why I love him: (in random order)
1. He is a True Aggie.
2. He loves my daughter.
3. He has endless patience with with her pregnancy onery-ness.
(and non-pregnancy onery-ness) :)
4. He is building a beautiful home for my daughter and granddaughter.
5. LITERALLY building the home.6. He LOVES sports. Any and all.7. He loves to have fun!8. He is helplessly and hopelessly in love with my granddaughter (and daughter).9. He is very smart. 10. He loves, honors and respects his mother.
Happy Birthday Andy! You are loved.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Great post! Happy Birthday Andy! (Jason was looking at the post and is wondering if you are building a tree house...he didn't read any of it!) That is one nice looking tree house!

Andy and Mallory: said...

Thanks for this awesome post since I'm too lazy to post something myself. And yes he is extremely patient! Love this guy!!

laci said...

He's a keeper for sure. That is a very nice tribute. Happy (late) Birthday Andy!

Debbie said...

You inspired me - it's good to show appreciation! Lots of wonderful photos helped tell the story so I better get busy.

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

your such a nice M.I.L. he's a lucky guy!