Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Joey!

My New Year's baby turns 27 today!!! He was born @ 6:00 in the evening so no prizes or anything. Just lots of football on TV in a hospital with no cable or VCR. Some things I love about my Joey: 1. He is very handsome.2. He is a goofball .
3. I love his brown, puppy dog eyes.
(In the 5th grade, he decided he was Joe - not Joey)
4. He always had a chubby little neck.
5. He is a great example to his little brother.
6. I love that he found and married Ashley.

(this BD photo is from a couple years ago)

7. I love that he is VERY sensitive to others feelings.
8. He tells FUNNY stories.
9. He has a good heart.
10. He has an amazing knowledge of the scriptures
(Oklahoma City mission 2002-2004)
Happy Birthday Joe! I love you.

3 comments:

Mandi Moon said...

Such cute pictures. He might kill you for posting childhood pictures though. Brad almost killed me. I told him I would post my "boy in a dress" picture to even us up. But dangit my scanner isn't working.

Kellie said...

I just love "Joey" too. He's such a GOOD and KIND person. He really is a joy to be around.

Janalee Hubbard said...

You should be very proud! What a fun day to have a b-day.