Monday, September 22, 2008

Get the tissues

My sister's dear friend (my friend too) had to bury her 6 month old baby boy, 6 months ago. She blogs her thoughts and grief and feelings. I feel the spirit every time I open her blog. Yesterday would have been little Wyatt's first birthday. To celebrate his short life, she suggested people attend the temple in his honor and release helium balloons. I feel very honored to have been part of this very special day. Andrea, much love and hugs to you and Wyatt!
http://andrealarsen.blogspot.com/
Send her some warm wishes if you feel inspired. She is a very special Angel Mom.

7 comments:

Christian and Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, Eileen. You were right when you said to get the tissues! Thank you for sharing that touching story with us. I sat here for about 30 minutes just weeping and looking at all of their pictures. What a BEAUTIFUL boy and a beautiful family. I'm sure that sight has touched so many people that need that comfort. I admire her!

jenjamin said...

OH MY! Thank you for sharing that. What a beautiful baby and family. I just spent 30 minutes looking at her site..... now I have plenty to think about. Seize every moment and be happy during the doing!

Hayley said...

tears. flowing.

Robyn said...

Eileen,
You are so sweet. She called me yesterday morning to tell us thanks. She loves the watch. I am so glad you are my sister!

Andrea said...

Eileen:
You are so sweet and amazing! Thank you for remembering our Wyatt. Thanks again for the watch--I love it! And as I've said before thank you for all the love and support you give to me.
You are wonderful!
Andrea

Courtney McKay said...

Can't hold back the tears!! Thanks for sharing!! Love your pics of Mallory's family!!

Hiatts said...

ok, tears just came flowing. What a great family!