Friday, August 22, 2008

A weekend up North

Dave and Grandbaby #1 share the same birthday. Kellie and Grandbaby #2's BD are close, so we had a PARTY!





Gerti got to come cuz her babysitter was out of town.

We spent a day at Roaring Springs Water Park. It's our new favorite!
Grandma & Grandpa Nerd waving at the grandkids.



I think I only ate one bug!


Classic Judd.

Kellie broke down and went on a BIG slide. SO not her! It totally freaked her freak!!! She could barely walk when it was over. David could not stop laughing.

Before and afters of some photoshop freetime.



7 comments:

Kellie said...

love, Love, LOVE the photos of my little ones!!! That was sure a fun weekend.

Andrea said...

Eileen:
I love all the fun pictures. You are such a great photographer! Your kids and grandkids are so cute! It makes me hopeful and excited to have grandkids someday. I'm hoping it will help with the longing to have a baby in my life again. Thanks for the sweet, sweet comment you left on our blog. I just touches me so much that you would be willing to send a balloon off in memory of Wyatt. I will be sending you some. Thanks for the prayers. I truly can feel them. I loved that talk by Elder Bednar. I especially like that he included a story about when sometimes our prayers aren't answered how me want them to be answered. I know Heavenly Father had the ability to heal Wyatt and he could have done that but that was not his will. Thanks Eileen for all you have done for me.
Love,
Andrea

Hayley said...

Eileen-your grand kids are just so beautiful, and they are so lucky to have such fun grandparents.

Janalee Hubbard said...

These water park pictures remind me of our YW days at Seven Peaks, that slide that Kelli went on looks SO FUN! The farm pictures are really great, you have a real talent!!

Krysta said...

Your photoshop skills are lookin' good! Maybe I need to take some lessons from you! :)

Courtney McKay said...

So cute and fun!! Love your textures!! and love the family farm photos!! You always do great work!!

Andrea said...

You are brave to do that slide. WOW!! I am so nervous about those kinds of things.